Contact Me When the DB Pro 4G is Available
This is the NEW DB Pro that complies with the FCC's new regulations
Fast Facts about this Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: users with direct line of sight to the cell tower (necessary because this kit includes a directional Yagi antenna) who are looking for a powerful all-in-one kit to provide boosted signal to multiple 3G/4G devices in a mid-size home/office and have the space to accommodate the 40' of separation between the antennas that this kit requires. Ideal for users who want to use standard RG6 cabling (most amplifiers cannot use RG6 cable).
- Coverage area*: up to 4,000 square feet
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE (NOT 4G WiMAX)
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile 3G/4G
- MetroPCS 3G/4G
- Does NOT work with WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G) or Nextel/I-Den
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this antenna supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
Do a site survey before buying this amplifier! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not help you. There must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost for it to be effective.
The SIGNALBOOST DB pro cellular amplifier kit significantly improves the performance of any cellular device experiencing weak signal inside of buildings. At the center of this kit is the DB Pro 4G five-band amplifier with a new high gain design. An external yagi antenna with multiple mounting options eliminates researching cell site locations and antenna pointing. The inside panel antenna which rebroadcasts the amplified signal is designed for optional in-wall mounting. All components are interconnected using provided standard TV cable (RG6) which is easily available and often found pre-installed, simplifying cable runs.
How it works: The outside antenna picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the first cable to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through the second cable to the inside antenna, which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.