This item ships from an alternate location - shipping may be delayed. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
This router features two embedded modems and you will need active service from a compatible provider to use them. The BR2 has a standard 2FF SIM slot - if you plan to use a microSIM, you'll need the micro-to-standard SIM adapter).
The Pepwave MAX BR2 is a rugged, ready-for-anything M2M connectivity solution that powers unparalleled uptime and dependability in mobile command, first response, surveillance, banking, retail, healthcare, and other deployments. Featuring Automatic Failover between fixed and mobile links, built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi and global modems, and SpeedFusion™ persistent session roaming, the MAX BR2 keeps critical voice, data, and video streams flowing fast, without interruption, wherever your work takes you.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: Rugged/outdoor enterprise applications where the need for "always on" connectivity is a must; perfect for businesses who want an all-in-one solution, since the global GSM modem chip is built into the router - no need for a separate aircard!
- Internet Connections Supported: 2 Embedded 3G, 1 Wired WAN, WiFi as WAN* (more info)
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: Global GSM providers using UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (800/850/900/1900/2100 MHz) and/or EDGE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), including AT&T and T-Mobile (NOTE: in areas where T-Mobile uses 1700mhz for 3G/4G, the BR1 will only operate at 2G/EDGE speeds)
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 250-300' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 2 LAN + 1 WAN
- Power Supply: 12V power supply included, Pepwave Passive PoE kit available separately
- Size: 4.9" x 11.8" x 1.9"
- Bonding: SpeedFusion Bonding Technology
*Compatibility with all WiFi networks cannot be guaranteed. Networks requiring authentication on a "splash page" (e.g. Starbucks WiFi) in particular can be hit or miss.