This refurbished no-contract hotspot is "like new" and is perfect for existing T-Mobile customers who want to swap to a more current device or need to replace a lost/broken device, but don't want to alter their contract (purchasing this device will NOT extend or alter your T-Mobile contract - once you get the new device, simply swap the SIM card from your old device to the new one). This device can also be used for T-Mobile's pre-paid service (you will need to contact T-Mobile after receiving the modem to sign up for service and acquire a SIM card). *this hotspot has a standard-sized SIM slot - if you plan to use a microSIM, you'll need the micro-to-standard SIM adapter
Connect to the Internet on the go with this mobile hotspot that provides a 4G broadband connection for up to 5 Wi-Fi-enabled devices. The display indicator keeps you informed of signal strength, network type, battery level and more.
- Compatible with most Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- For wide-ranging use.
- 4G Wi-Fi connectivity
- For up to 5 wireless devices simultaneously. Also features dual-mode 3G/4G
- Memory card slot allows you to store or transfer media (card not included)
- Display indicator
- Keeps you informed of signal strength, network type (3G, 4G or edge), battery level and more
- Sleep mode with easy wakeup via a simple push of a button
- Antenna port for external antennas (sold separately)
T-Mobile’s HSPA+ 4G network not available everywhere. See coverage details. Device requires specific data plan; if you do not have the right plan, you may not be able to use data services.
You may need the T-Mobile Connection Manager to activate your modem - if you don't already have it installed, you can download it from T-Mobile's website
Refurbished devices fall under 3Gstore's standard 30-day return policy (read more at 3Gstore.com/rma). There is no manufacturer's warranty on refurbished devices.