This is a special order product that may have a lead time of several weeks. Please contact us for a more exact ETA.
This router features two embedded modems and you will need SIM cards with active service from a compatible provider to use them. You will need to use SIMs that are already active (your provider won't be able to activate new service for the HD2). The HD2 has standard 2FF SIM slots - if you plan to use a microSIM, you'll need the micro-to-standard SIM adapter.
Offering an indoor metallic enclosure and dual built-in 3G/4G modems, the MAX HD2 combines rugged durability and blazing fast throughput to deliver performance you can count on in mission-critical deployments.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: Enterprise users wanting to load balance and/or aggregate between several internet connections (aggregation/bonding requires the Max HD2 and a Balance 210 or higher router) and want a solution with embedded/integrated AT&T 3G/4G modems and do NOT need WiFi.
- Internet Connections Supported: 2 Embedded 3G/4G, 1 Wired WAN, 1 USB (view full compatibility chart)
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modems: 4G LTE (Band 4/17); WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (800/850/1900/2100 MHz) - this includes AT&T, Telcel, and T-Mobile where T-Mobile is utilizing 1900/2100mhz
- WiFi Standard: No built-in WiFi. Add an access point (like the AP One Mini) if WiFi is needed.
- WiFi Range: N/A
- Ethernet ports: 2 GbE LAN + 1 GbE WAN (WAN can be configured as a third LAN if desired)
- Size: 5.8" x 1.6" x 5.0"
- Bonding: SpeedFusion VPN Bonding. NOTE: Many factors influence the real-world throughput you'll see from bonded connections, including latency, connection type, connection speeds, traffic type, and reliability on both sides of the SpeedFusion tunnel. Cellular users should note that bonded cellular connections suffer from "flow control" of TCP traffic at the carrier level, and 3Gstore cannot guarantee that bonding multiple cellular connections will result in faster speeds (however, the other benefits of SpeedFusion remain, such as unbreakable VPN, session persistence, and 100% up-time as long as you have 1 healthy WAN).
Tech Support and 24/7 Support Portal Access Included:
Our expert tech support is included for free with your purchase. You'll also have 24/7 access to our online Support Portal (which includes step-by-step guides, tip sheets, documentation, manuals, and more)! You can view all the support items you'll have access to by clicking on the "Support" tab above.
Automatic WAN Failover. Uptime. All the Time.
Wherever you roam, the HD2 keeps you online without interruption by automatically sensing connection status and switching between Ethernet WAN and up to 4G LTE/3G links as needed. It all happens so quickly and seamlessly that you probably won’t even notice occasional link connectivity issues.
Cap- and Cost-Aware Routing. Minimized Expenses. Maximized Performance.
The MAX HD2’s bandwidth usage monitor allows you to prioritize connections by cost and data allowance. It automatically switches
between connections to give you the best performance at the lowest cost, and you’ll never again have to worry about expensive data overages.
SpeedFusion-powered Dependability and Performance.
Designed to intelligently manage multiple Internet links, SpeedFusion technology continuously monitors all connections and switches between them as needed to create unbreakable VPN connections. In addition, SpeedFusion bonds all available bandwidth for uninterrupted and ultra-fast performance under even the heaviest loads, such as real-time POS, video, VoIP, and other data-intensive networking.
Centralized Management. At Your Desk or From the Cloud.
Pepwave’s intuitive local web administration interface and our InControl 2 management solution make it easy to take charge of your MAX HD2 from across the office or halfway around the world.
- Dimensions: 5.8" x 1.6" x 5.0"
- Weight: 0.96 lbs
- Enclosure: Compact, Indoor Metal
- Embedded 4G LTE: 2 x AT&T/Telcel/T-Mobile
- Redundant SIM slots: yes
- USB WAN ports: 1 USB (view list of compatible devices)
- Ethernet WAN ports: 1 GbE (can be configured as LAN if desired)
- Ethernet LAN Port: 2 GbE
- Core/VPN Functionality:
- Router throughput: 200Mbps
- SpeedFusion Hot Failover
- SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding
- PepVPN/SpeedFusion Throughput (No Encryption): 100Mbps
- PepVPN/SpeedFusion Throughput (256-bit AES): 60Mbps
- Number of PepVPN/SpeedFusion Peers: 2
- Central Management:
- InControl Cloud Management
- GPS Fleet Management
- Power Consumption: 16W max
- Operating Temperature: 40~65°C, 40~149°F
- Humidity: 15 to 95%
click the image above for a demo of the Peplink admin interface!
Full Technical Specifications:
- Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
- WAN Link Health Check
- Bandwidth Allowance Monitor
- IPv6 Support
- Support for Dynamic DNS services
- USB 4G/3G Modem Support (List of Supported Modems)
- DHCP Server for LAN Clients
- Extended DHCP Option
- DHCP Reservation
- DNS Proxy for LAN Clients
- VLAN on LAN Support
- Load Balancing:
- Intelligent Failover
- Session Persistence
- Per-Service Load Distribution
- Multiple Algorithms
- Least Used
- Lowest Latency
- Complete VPN Solution:
- PepVPN/SpeedFusion Hot Failover/SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding
- Site-to-site VPN
- Bandwidth Aggregation
- Hot failover
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Pre-shared Key Authentication
- Dynamic Routing
- X.509 Certificate Support
- PPTP VPN Server
- RADIUS, LDAP Authentication
- IPsec VPN (Network-to-Network)
- X.509 Certificate Support
- IPsec VPN supports connection with Cisco, Juniper, Peplink, or Pepwave devices.
- NAT and IP Forwarding
- Static Routes
- Port Forwarding
- Many to One, One to One NAT
- NAT Pool
- SIP ALG, H.323 ALG
- UPnP, NAT-PMP
- WINS Server
- VRRP HA support
- DoS Prevention
- Stateful Firewall
- Web blocking
- Advanced QOS:
- Application Prioritzation
- Custom Application QoS
- Global Positioning System:
- Integrated GPS
- Device Location Map
- Location Tracking Data
- GPS eXchange Format (GPX)
- Up to Seven Days
- Fleet Management with InControl 2
- Device Management:
- Web Administrative Interface
- Command Line Interface
- InControl Cloud Management
- Email Notification
- Active Client and Session Lists
- Bandwidth Usage Statistics
- Syslog Service
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3
- Power Requirements:
- Universal Input: 100V - 240V AC
- CE, RoHS, FCC
- Shock and Vibration Resistance - EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999
- RF Port Lighting Immunity - ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV)