This amplifier has been discontinued and is no longer available. See other vehicle options
Fast Facts about this Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: mobile users who need to boost the signal wirelessly to up to three devices in a small location and need something portable (for example, traveling sales reps who frequently use rental cars in rural territory). The MobilePro requires no permanent installation and can easily be transported, but it is not the most powerful option and the devices must be very close to the amp to benefit from the boosted signal.
- Coverage area*: 3-5'
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- T-Mobile and Cricket voice only
- Does NOT work with LTE for any carrier or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G)
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
The Wilson Electronics MobilePro™ cell phone signal booster improves coverage – including 3G and 2G data downloads – for subscribers of all North American cellular networks. For specific information about frequency bands, see the specifications. All cellular devices connect wirelessly, and the MobilePro supports multiple simultaneous connections. Designed for both vehicle and indoor use, this booster can be powered by a USB port or vehicle power outlet as well as by an AC outlet. The Wilson MobilePro helps reduce dropped calls, speeds data rates in weak signal areas and allows users to originate calls from those dreaded “dead spots.” The MobilePro helps users stay connected at home or in the office, as well as on the road by detecting available cellular signal, amplifying it, and delivering the amplified signal inside. You’ll enjoy extended calling range, clearer voice reception and longer battery life.
How it works: The magnetic mount antenna picks up the cellular signal and sends it through the cable to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent out through the built-in rebroadcasting antenna. All of your modems/phones within range of the amplifier can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.