This amplifier has been discontinued and replaced by the Fusion2Go
Fast Facts about this Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: Users who need to provide in-vehicle amplified cellular signal to 2 to 3 cellular modems or phones in close proximity to the included "candy bar" antenna.
- Coverage area*: 3-10' (e.g. front seat area of a vehicle)
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 800mhz/1900mhz networks (which includes most voice/2G and 3G providers in the US) as well as 1700/2100mhz AWS networks. Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G
- MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- Canadian 3G and 4G HSPA+ providers
- Does NOT work with 4G LTE from Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular, WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
SureCall’s Flex2Go is a 50 dB cell phone signal booster that provides a complete solution for all vehicles. Competitively priced, this cellular booster kit gives enhanced 2G and 3G voice and data reception for virtually all carriers plus 4G LTE for Verizon. Perfect for use with hands free cell phone car systems. The interior low-proﬁle antenna rebroadcasts the ampliﬁed cell signal throughout your car or truck. Designed and tested for vibration, varying thermal conditions and dust and can operate from -4˚F to +158˚F. Flex2Go is easy to install, so you will be ready to hit the road in a matter of minutes.