This refurbished no-contract modem is "like new" and is perfect for:
- Customers wanting to sign up for Verizon's month-to-month service (simply call Verizon after receiving the modem to set up service and receive a SIM card [or add a SIM card above])
- Existing Verizon customers who want to swap to a more current device or need to replace a lost/broken device, but don't want to alter their contract (purchasing this device will NOT extend or alter your Verizon contract - once you get the new device, you can insert your SIM if you're swapping from another 4G device, or you can contact Verizon to do an "ESN swap" and get a SIM for the MiFi 4620L [or add a SIM card above])
- If you are swapping from a 3G-only device and currently have an old unlimited plan, you will NOT be able to keep your plan. Switching to a 4G device requires you to choose a 4G plan.
- The 4620L has a micro-sized (3FF) SIM slot - you will not be able to use a standard 2FF SIM card
- IMPORTANT: This is a VERIZON modem - it cannot be used for any other service providers.
Refurbished devices fall under 3Gstore's standard 30-day return policy (read more at 3Gstore.com/rma). There is no manufacturer's warranty on refurbished devices.
The MiFi 4620L hotspot allows for up to 10 wireless devices to connect simultaneously and is backwards compatible to 3G in the event the device is outside the coverage area (view our coverage map to check coverage by zip code or address). The service supports 802.11 b, g and n and is also VPN compatible.