This antenna is the SAME as Wilson's old model #301133, but with an SMA/Male connector. Users of hotspot devices, USB modems, and other equipment that does not have an SMA/Female antenna connector will need both the adapter for your device AND an SMA to FME adapter (see above).
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This antenna is best for: RV users needing to boost 3G or LTE signal. Its spring base and shorter 21" height make it our most popular RV antenna.
- Compatibility: 700-1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the USA and Canada (not appropriate for T-Mobile or some Canadian carriers). Confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this antenna supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
- Height: 21" tall
- Cable: 13.5' of RG-58 cable hardwired to the antenna.
- Ground Plane: The Omni RV Antenna uses included radials as a built-in ground plane.
- Weatherproof? Yes, this antenna is designed for exterior use.
- Mounting Requirements: The antenna can be installed in a standard 3/8" x 24 threaded "CB" mount OR you can use the optional 3-Way Mount (see above) to mount it to the sideview mirror frame on a truck/RV/coach, RV ladder frame, boat, or outside of house/office.
- Portability: This antenna is designed to be mounted to an RV, usually to the ladder on the back. The optional mount does attach with standard bolts, so it is not necessarily a "permanent" installation, but it is not compact or easily transported.
Do a site survey before buying this antenna! If you're purchasing this to use in just one location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the antenna will help your signal and performance and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it. Start here: Will an Antenna/Amplifier Help Me?