Frequently Purchased Together »
This item ships from an alternate location - shipping may be delayed. Contact us before ordering if you need a more exact ETA.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: Businesses that rely upon internet connectivity & can't afford to have any downtime due to issues with their ISP. The Peplink Balance ensures connectivity by utilizing up to six internet sources (5 wired WAN & one 3G or 4G USB) so that even if multiple connections fail, you'll be able to remain connected.
- Internet Connections Supported: 5 Wired WAN, 1 USB (view full compatibility chart)
- WiFi Standard: No built-in WiFi. Add an access point (like the AP One Mini) if WiFi is needed.
- WiFi Range: N/A
- Ethernet ports: 4 GbE LAN + 5 WAN
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included, DC adapter sold separately
- Size: 1.38" x 10.2" x 5.24"
The Peplink Balance 50 allows you to load balance (aka "link controller") between five WAN connections (cable/DSL/T-1/satellite) for increasing internet bandwidth, reliability, uptime, and to reduce the cost of having expensive leased lines. It also supports a variety of 3G and 4G mobile broadband USB modems (view full compatibility chart). The user-friendly Web Admin and Reporting Service help you to manage your network easily and intuitively. With a complete and secured VPN solution and a built-in DNS server, the Peplink Balance is a great networking router for a variety of users!
The Peplink Balance 50 includes 5 advanced load balancing algorithms. Network traffic is distributed to different Internet links to achieve an overall increase of network speed. Simply add low-cost Internet links such as DSL, Cable to your existing network and loading websites will be much faster - everyone in the network will benefit! Using the outbound traffic manager, you can set up rules to route high volume traffic to your faster Internet links and optimize speed. DSL Optimization will help prioritize increasingly heavy traffic. Intelligent and Automatic Failover performs regular "health checks" to ensure up-to-date statuses, and if one of the links fails, Peplink Balance will automatically re-route traffic to a healthy link to provide continuous internet connectivity.
Tech Support and 24/7 Support Portal Access Included:
Our expert tech support is included for free with your purchase. You'll also have 24/7 access to our online Support Portal (which includes step-by-step guides, tip sheets, documentation, manuals, and more)! You can view all the support items you'll have access to by clicking on the "Support" tab above.