This router features an embedded modem and GSM users will need a SIM card with active service from a compatible provider to use it (no SIM needed for Verizon or Sprint). The Cloudgate has a standard 2FF SIM slot - if you plan to use a microSIM, you'll need the micro-to-standard SIM adapter).
CloudGate, Option’s M2M Gateway, provides competitively priced LAN to WWAN routing and GPS functionality in a single basic unit certified on all major US 3G cellular operators (CDMA/EvDO and WCDMA/HSPA+) and can also be activated on virtually ANY 3G GSM network worldwide! CloudGate is simple to configure locally or remotely from your PC, tablet or smartphone.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: ATMs, kiosks, digital signage, or M2M applications where flexibility is critical - the CloudGate can be activated on Verizon's or Sprint's 3G networks in the USA or you can utilize virtually any active GSM SIM from any 3G provider in the world (the CloudGate has a standard-sized SIM slot for GSM providers - if you plan to use a microSIM, you'll need the micro-to-standard SIM adapter) for coverage virtually everywhere you need it.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 3G
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: Global GSM providers using 850/900/1900/1700/2100Mhz and Verizon and Sprint 3G
- WiFi Standard: N/A (an optional WiFi module is available separately if WiFi is needed)
- Ethernet ports: 1 LAN
- Power supply: AC power supply included, cigarette lighter and DC harness power supplies are available separately
- Size: 4.5" x 4.1" x 1.77"