The main benefit of the this single-band Yagi antenna is its ability to focus its signal in one direction, which leads to greater gain. This antenna is designed for stationary/building use only - it is not appropriate for mobile or travel use. If this antenna is not aimed correctly, it will lose its effectiveness - we do NOT recommend this antenna unless you know where the tower is and have direct line of sight to the tower (i.e. no trees, hills, etc in between you and tower).
This antenna can be used indoors or outdoors and comes complete with all components needed for pole mounting or wall mounting (does not include the pole). The backplate is stainless steel with stainless steel fasteners. All bracket components are stainless steel as well for corrosion protection. The pigtail is 8" outdoor-rated cable terminated with an N/Female connector (coax cable sold separately; see menu on the top of this page).
- Works on the 1710-1990MHz frequency band ONLY
- 14dBi gain
- Pole or wall mountable
- Vertical or horizontal polarization
- DC grounded for lightning protection
- Pole-mounting hardware included, accommodates pipe diameters from 1.25" - 2"
- Model: 301124
- Frequency range: 1710-1990 mhz
- Antenna gain: 14db
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Cable: None included - select a cable from the menu above
- Length: 16.8"
- Weight: 8oz
- Connector: N Female
- Mount: Pole mount
- Polarization: Vertical
- Material: Aluminum