This amplifier has been discontinued. See our other building amplifiers
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Providing amplified signal to multiple cellular devices in a Small Office Home Office setting. Also a good option for larger RVs when used with a directional panel antenna as the indoor antenna for adequate separation (gain can be adjusted if necessary).
- Coverage area*: 2-3 rooms in an average home/office
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antennas and cabling are required (sold separately)
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- T-Mobile and Cricket voice only
- Does NOT work with LTE for any carrier or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G)
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
The Wilson Electronics SOHO Wireless Dual-Band Amplifier has been carefully engineered to enhance the performance of your cell phone or cellular data card in small office/home office applications. Its advanced technology is designed to significantly improve voice and data signal quality and reduce disconnects and drop-outs.
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through a cable (sold separately) to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through a cable (sold separately) to the inside antenna (sold separately), which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.