If you are not completely satisfied with your order, 3GStore offers a 30-day return policy (which begins on the day your order ships, with certain exceptions noted below) during which you may request a Return Merchandise Authorization by contacting 3GStore at 866-3GSTORE (866-347-8673), Extension 762. With the exception of the products/services detailed below, returned 3Gstore equipment is eligible for a 100% store credit (less shipping charges) OR a credit back to your payment method less a 20% restocking fee (Bitcoin orders are eligible ONLY for store credit). However, if the 3GStore procedures are not followed you may incur a reduced refund or no refund at all.
Important RMA rules and exceptions:
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- In the unlikely event that an item is missing from your order or the order is in any way damaged/incomplete, you must report the issue to us within 3 days. 3Gstore is NOT obligated to replace missing/damaged items if they are not reported within 3 days.
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable. Additionally, if you received free or flat-rate shipping at the time of your order and later return the order, the actual cost of shipping paid by 3Gstore will be deducted from your store credit/refund amount unless the 20% restocking fee is assessed.
- In the event that your package has to be redirected by FedEx/UPS after it has shipped due to customer error or request (e.g. you entered an incorrect address when placing the order OR you simply decide you want it delivered to an alternate location once it's already in transit), you will automatically be charged a $13 redirect fee.
- Most equipment falls under our 30-day policy, which begins on the day your order ships. However, there are a few exceptions:
- Trakdot devices can only be returned if they have NOT been activated. Once they have been activated with GlobaTrac, Trakdots are NON-RETURNABLE.
- SIM cards are non-returnable.
- "Open box" items are non-returnable.
- Special order items may not be returnable.
- Router upgrade fees, extended warranties, and manufacturer service plans are non-refundable.
- The original product(s) must be returned in otherwise new condition with ALL original materials (original packaging, manuals and accessories). All returned items will be inspected upon receipt at our warehouse, and if the product(s) is scratched, dirty, missing packaging/parts or in otherwise used condition your total refund will be decreased or denied.
- You MUST request an RMA before returning an order - if you return products without contacting 3GStore for an RMA there will be an automatic 20% restocking fee in addition to the standard 20% restocking fee that is applicable to all items being returned for a refund. We are NOT obligated to offer full or partial refunds for returns WITHOUT an RMA number.
- If you return your item(s) AFTER the 30-day time frame and your RMA has expired we are NOT obligated to credit your order.
- Any refused shipments will incur a 20% restocking fee plus the cost of return shipping.
- If you are returning a product that came with free accessories, you must return the free accessories as well. If you fail to return the accompanying free accessories, your refund will be reduced or you will be charged our regular sale price for the free items.
After requesting an RMA:
- 3Gstore will email you detailed instructions for returning your products. It is very important that you follow the instructions provided and ship your return to the address listed in the RMA email. If your product is returned to us in like-new condition and you have followed our return policy, 3Gstore will issue your refund or credit:
- Customers may choose to receive either a store credit for 100% of the value of the returned equipment (your store credit information will be emailed to you within 15 business days), OR
- If you prefer a refund back to your credit card/Paypal account, there will be a 20% restocking fee and your credit will be processed within 15 business days.
- Orders paid via Bitcoin are ONLY eligible for store credit (no refunds)
- You must include your RMA number on the side(s) of the box you are shipping your items back to us in. Do not write on the manufacturers packaging, only the OUTER shipping carton!
- RMAs are valid for 10 days. If you do not return your items within 10 days of receiving the RMA instructions from 3Gstore, you may receive a reduced refund or no refund at all.
- If you are returning a Verizon contract device, remember that YOU are responsible for canceling your service with the carrier (even if you are returning the device itself to us). We will provide instructions to do this in your emailed RMA.
By purchasing from our web site you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all terms and conditions.
3Gstore offers many tools to help you select the appropriate products for your needs. Please utilize the below tools BEFORE purchasing:
- If you are ordering mobile broadband service, check coverage to confirm it will work where you need it: Coverage Maps
- Before purchasing an antenna or amplifier to boost your signal, perform the "site survey" described in this article: Will an Antenna Help Me?
- Before purchasing a router, check to make sure it is compatible with your device here and consult our router advisor
If you have already ordered from 3Gstore and need technical support, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are proud to provide excellent technical support and would be happy to assist you!