The 805165 has reached "end of life" and is no longer available. View our other wireless amplifiers here.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Users looking for a powerful wireless amplifier to provide boosted voice/3G and Verizon 4G signal to multiple devices in a large home/office and have the space to accommodate significant separation between the antennas (60' of separation between the external and internal antennas is recommended - read the installation guide before ordering).
- Coverage area*:
- All-in-One Kit? NO - antennas and cabling are required (sold separately)
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 800mhz/1900mhz networks (which includes most voice/2G and 3G providers in the US) as well as the 746-787mhz Verizon 4G LTE network. Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G (does NOT work for Verizon's AWS frequencies - helps with 4G only on the 700mhz band)
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G
- T-Mobile and Cricket 2G
- Does NOT work with 4G LTE from AT&T/Sprint/US Cellular/MetroPCS, WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen, or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G and Cricket 3G)
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
The Tri-Band 70db amplifier from Wilson Electronics is a professional grade signal booster that provides a strong signal and large coverage area for 3G and Verizon 4G devices inside a building. This amplifier features adjustable gain controls - one for the uplink (device-to-tower), and another for the downlink (tower-to-device) - allowing the installer to optimize the unit’s gain to match the requirements of the building in which it is deployed. The adjustable gain feature also simplifies installation by making antenna placement less critical.
The 805165 can massively increase your voice quality and 3G/4G upload and download speeds in your home or office. The 70dB gain means that the Wilson 805165 can cover up to 10,000 sq ft with wireless coverage. It works wirelessly with all phones and data cards.
How it works: The outside antenna (sold separately) picks up the cellular signal and sends it through a cable (sold separately) to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent through a cable (sold separately) to the inside antenna (sold separately), which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.