Fast Facts about this Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: Users who need to provide in-vehicle amplified cellular signal to 2 to 3 cellular modems or phones in close proximity to the included "candy bar" antenna.
- Coverage area*: 3-10' (e.g. front seat area of a vehicle)
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE - 4G LTE will only be improved where Sprint is using the 1900mhz band. This amplifier does NOT support Sprint's 2500mhz LTE band
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G
- MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this amplifier supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
IMPORTANT SIGNAL INFORMATION: If you're purchasing an amplifier for use at one specific location, we strongly recommend doing a site survey first to determine whether the amplifier will help you and to give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect from it.
If your signal is extremely poor (-108db or worse), an amplifier may not be effective - there must be some usable signal available for the amplifier to boost. Conversely, if the signal is too STRONG at your location (-50db or better), the amplifier may shut down to avoid interference with the tower.
weBoost brings seamless, uninterrupted cellular connectivity for everyone in your vehicle. Cell phones are an essential part of our lives – especially when we’re on the go.
Whether around town or on a long road trip, the weBoost Drive 4G-MTM cellular signal booster is a simple, effective solution to maintain continuous communication for all cellular-enabled devices – smartphones, tablets, etc - in your car, truck, van or RV.
Installation is easy – no tools needed. A step-by-step video guides you through the process. No special tuning or alignment is required. weBoost improves your coverage—including 4G— no matter which cellular carrier you use in the United States. The Drive 4G-M comfortably handles multiple simultaneous connections across multiple carriers, providing effortless voice and data communications for all users.
How it works: The outside antenna picks up the cellular signal and sends it to the amplifier. The signal is then boosted and sent out through the low-profile interior antenna, which rebroadcasts the boosted signal. All of your modems/phones within range of the inside antenna can benefit from the boosted signal wirelessly.
*Many factors will influence the actual coverage area you will see from a repeater, including layout/floorplan, construction, and original un-amplified signal strength. Depending on your situation, you may see more or less coverage than the estimates listed here. It is not possible to guarantee coverage area.