The Pepwave AP One Enterprise comes equipped with a full set of enterprise features and will work instantly with your Peplink Balance router (it can be used with any other router, too, but the full-feature set will only be available when used with other Peplink/Pepwave products). It’s the best choice for adding reliable WLAN to your network. Pepwave AP One access points deliver enterprise-grade performance, the flexibility to deploy anywhere, and easy setup and management. The AP One series offers fast, secure, long-range Wi-Fi that goes wherever you do.
The AP One Enterprise typically broadcasts WiFi up to 300' on the 2.4GHz frequency or 50' on the 5.0GHz frequency in a home/office environment (actual real-world WiFi range varies based on construction, interference, etc).
Download brochure for Pepwave AP One Enterprise
- Enterprise: AP One gives you the perfect combination of enterprise features and affordability. Relying on consumer level gear can mean dealing with frequent reboots and security holes. AP One provides the features you need with enterprise grade reliability.
- Branch Networking: Whether you have five locations or 500, AP One and InControl make it easy to deploy a seamless wireless network. With Zero-Touch configuration and real-time reporting you can manage a global network from anywhere you have Internet access.
- Hospitality: AP One makes setting up a login portal for your guests incredibly simple. With InControl you can have all of your APs configured and your portal secured in minutes. AP One also comes with GuestProtect, a set of features designed to keep your network and your guests computers secure.
- Education: Both students and staff need access to the Internet, though each group has different needs and, in turn, requires a different set of rules and restrictions. AP One's flexible group policy controls allow you to create separate networks to allow all parties to access the Internet with appropriate security policies in place.
- Home: AP One isn't just for serious business, it’s also the perfect fit for connecting cutting edge home entertainment systems and computers. Now you can have all the reliability and speed of a professional network at home. Whether you have a small home or a large property, AP One and InControl can keep your family and friends connected.
Pepwave offers a central management tool called InControl, which is free to customers purchasing any AP solution. This service allows you to easily manage all the wireless devices on your network to help you reduce network overhead costs. Read more about how InControl can help you manage your network.
Latest Wi-Fi: Upgrade your network to blistering 11ac Wi-Fi for the price of 11n. It is compatible with the latest iPhone and other smartphones to take advantage of all the performance your devices offer.
Simultaneous Dual-Band: Reduce Wi-Fi congestion and interference. Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi on the AC mini gives you two independent networks that also work together, so all your devices can connect without clashing.
Plenum-Rated Ceiling Mount Enclosure: The plenum-rated, flame-resistant AP One Enterprise is designed with ceiling mount, so it fits just about anywhere in your office.
Built-in PoE: Cut the power cord with 802.3af PoE input (injector or switch required). The AP One Enterprise installs on ceiling.
User Access Control: Control network access with separate logins for each user group. AP One access points support up to 16 SSIDs, each with independent bandwidth limits and web blocking.
Social Wi-Fi Hotspot: Guests can now access your Wi-Fi hotspot with their Facebook login. In exchange, you can learn more about your customer base with insightful reports.
Centralized Management: Configure AP One access points onsite or in the cloud. Our AP Controller lets you locally manage access points right from your Balance router, while InControl 2 gives you complete control from the cloud using a web browser.
Complete Network Solution: Enjoy better network integration and performance. AP One access points are a perfect complement to Balance routers, together providing blazing speed and superior reliability across your entire network.
||2 x GE
|WiFi Transmit Power
||2.4GHz: 24dBm / 17dBm (CE)
|Coverage (With line of sight in open environments)
|Recommended Concurrent Users Per Radio
|Number of SSID Per Radio
||Plenum-rated, Indoor Plastic
||6.8 (diameter) x 1.5 inches
173 x 38 mm
||23° - 113°F
-5° - 45°C
||15% - 95% (non-condensing)
||FCC, CE, RoHS
- Bridge Mode
- Router (NAT) Mode
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
- Management VLAN (802.1p)
- Spanning Tree Protocol (802.1d)
- Multiple SSID
- Auto Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Adjustment
- Neighbor AP Detection
- AP Security
- Open, WEP
- 802.1x with Dynamic WEP
- Device Management
- Web Administrative Interface
- InControl Cloud Management
- Peplink AP Controller
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3
- Client Managment
- Per SSID
- VLAN with QoS (802.1p/802.1q)
- Bandwidth Control
- MAC Address Filtering
- Layer 2 Client Isolation
- Limit on Max. Number of Client
- Per Client
- VLAN with RADIUS
- VLAN with VLAN Pool
- Bandwidth Control
- Multicast Filter
- IGMP Snooping/Multicast Enhancement
- Complete VPN Solution
- Site-to-Site VPN
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Pre-shared Key Authentication
- Dynamic Routing
- PPTP VPN Server
- RADIUS, LDAP Authentication
- IPsec VPN (Network-to-Network) - IPsec VPN supports connection with Cisco, Juniper, Pepwave, or Peplink devices.
- Captive Portal
- By InControl
- By Peplink AP Controller
- Package Contents
- AP One Enterprise
- Mounting Bracket